Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

more of ... PARYS

Hello, once again! As promised, I'm going to post something about another shop I love visiting and owned by a dear friend - Bradley. His antique shop is Sweet Water Antiques.

You can find almost anything in his treasure trove of crockery, furniture, silverware, paintings and many more. Bradley, like Deon , is prepared to haggle a bit and accommodate your needs. I enjoy their knowledge of history and the source of all their pieces.






Outside the entrance to Sweet Water Antiques



Bradley









I've got my eye on this cupboard!!!    


and this one....  Sorry lady, but this one is sold!


I just love these old bicycles



Jonty, Bradley's assistant, helps him with some of the restoration work



......a work in progress...


Apparantely this Wolseley is for sale...





























An interesting piece of history..... Jan Smuts' sleep shirt



A man's best friend..... waiting to greet you at the door!





See you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. So very lovely - the 6th image - the girl in the tortoise shell frame against the blue wall, reminds me of my great grandparents pictures in the same frames! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete